Submit Blog Post
Our purpose is to build contemporary, immersive useful resources on Native American Peacepipes.
What’s much more, Native American Peacepipes is regularly searching for informed, new information from authors just like you.
Write for our site! Native American Peacepipes accepts write-ups. In case you are considering in blogging for us, you should complete the form below.
Make sure you send in pitches and completed articles or blog posts for consideration utilizing the form below.
- Choice will be given to original coverage and research, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions ought to range around 500 and 1000 words.
- We encourage 1st pitching ideas to us before you pen it!
- We expect work as a Word doc rather than a PDF.
- We welcome the usage of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging resources.
- Please send in your document or pitch just once. You should not send it many times!
Should I Prepare a Article Title?
That would be terrific! We save the right to change it for s.e.o., look or just to make it much more interest-catching. But if you need indicate one, that will make our task better.
Will you change my blog post?
We shall alter for content and clarity, doing our very best to maintain your message. You’ll be able to view our tweaks just before we go live.
Anything more I should maintain in mind?
Blogs should be composed in blog style, with concise passages and plenty of white space. Such as a few sub-headings is a great deal appreciated, and kindly use only one space in between phrases!
Should I include a graphic?
Yeah! Kindly do! You’re going to get alot more viewers with a great image!
What about my profile pic?
Our system uses your e-mail to capture your profile pic from Gravatar, so verify your pic is published there.
What must I do after I upload my piece?
When it runs, we hope you’ll be active in the reviews, reacting to visitors’ problems or points.
We look ahead to your participation!
Use The Form The Following To Send In Your Contribution
Prevalent Terms Used: